Friday, May 25, 2012
Friday, May 18, 2012
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Monday, May 14, 2012
Friday, May 11, 2012
1. to make (muscles, a grip, etc.) less tense or rigid or (of muscles, a grip, etc.) to become looser or less rigid
2. (intr) to take rest or recreation, as from work or effort on Sundays, she just relaxes she relaxes by playing golf
3. to lessen the force of (effort, concentration, etc.) or (of effort) to become diminished
4. to make (rules or discipline) less rigid or strict or (of rules, etc.) to diminish in severity
5. (intr) (of a person) to become less formal; unbend
[from Latin relaxāre to loosen, from re- + laxāre to loosen, from laxus loose, lax]
relaxedly [rɪˈlæksɪdlɪ] adv
What ever it is... have a great weekend!!
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Friday, May 4, 2012
Advanced mothers day to all moms out there!
Here is a special post for my own mom...
This was us in 1972
This is us now.. quite recent during one of our trips with her sister and my 2 cousins to
Some virtual gifts...
Flowers of course
Ice cream - her fave
A bowl of Mongolian bbq rice (another fave/nobody wants to eat with her hihi)
South Sea pearls (1 was lost in church)
Have a Happy Day!