Monday, October 3, 2011

Last Weekend


                                  The weather couldn't make up its mind... sunny/gloomy/rainy...


                                                Had this Hot Pork sinigang for lunch... yum
Oh! and this is what came Sat......a BEFORE photo
happily ever AFTER! =) from trash to treasure. It found new life in my little boys room.
I found this guide in buying fabric for re upholstering ... very helpful =)

5 comments:

  1. I love the couch M! That fabric guide is going to be super useful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric guide is helpful. Sayang, it's actually more expensive to have something re-upholstered here than it is to buy a new piece of furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, where do you go for re-upholstery? I'm looking for a reasonably priced, pulido re-up place. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi trisha, I have this guy that does it for me and my entire family. Contact him, his name is Mr. Caloy. 0919 5223529. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this guide is super handy!... Thanks for sharing M!

    ReplyDelete