A weekend fete'. My dearest friend celebrated her advance bday with dinner and dancing. It was a special night, Thank you for a fun filled 'nostalgic' fun evening. I wish her only the best, may you have more birthdays to come and looking forward to our many more years of true friendship. sniff..
HBD K.!
| my creepy crawly DIY belt makes a debut! |
![]() |
| tyvm for the top Mich A. |
My virtual presents-:
Moet--: hey, its a partey!
Cake body wash : I know cake is 'bad' for ya.
Chaise : for your new dressing room =)
Givenchy nightingale bag/s : I know you gotta have it in multiple colors, tsk..
Flowers : every girl should receive on her special day
Shoes : all the glitters-- Glitters !
(google images)



i love ALL! thanks BFF! : )
ReplyDeletei can't believe i missed the dancing and fun evening! tsk :(
ReplyDelete