There it is-- I turned 4-Oh!
It's been kinda such a big deal for me... imagine 40?... I'm 40? I can remember when my mom and aunts were 40. Then now that is me?!
I don't wish for anything at this point, just many many thank yous for all the blessings - the gift of family, friends and good health=)
I planned a big 4 oh partey....here goes...
![]() |
| Let's get this party started! J, thanks so much for the planning, the booze and the lurve =P |
![]() |
| My BFFs TYVM <3 // teaarrsss =) |
![]() |
| Ms M, that is a lovely cake too cute to eat I'm so touched it really is a "keepsake" Thank you Fernando for the very all out dinner! ARACAMA ROCKS! I heart you to bits! |
FYI :----Forty is an octagonal number, and as the sum of the first four pentagonal numbers, it is a pentagonal pyramidal number. Adding up some subsets of its divisors (e.g., 1, 4, 5, 10 and 20) gives 40, hence 40 is a ----PERFECT number.(via wiki)---- AND IS TIME TO PARTEY!




Happy birthday sweetie!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome and that pink dress is suuuuper beautiful!
Great to be 40...It's the age when you have reached your goal in life (more or less)..have great friends around you...have family to be with anytime you need them.. etcetera etcetera... most specially looking 30 at 40 tops them all !!! nq
ReplyDelete