Friday, July 27, 2012

Beauty doughnut!

I'm sure you have all noticed how a lot of people are fixing their hair into a top of the head bun.....
lovely pe pa/ atlantic pacific blogs

Here I am with the little miss in one of japans beauty store. 4 floors of everything beauty-- useful/ useless/ strange things. And I found a weird velcro doughnut----
YES ! i guess its for that top bun huh!

So months after purchase, I figured out how to use it!

1. put your hair in a ponytail and make it go through the hole half way.
2. open it like a flower
3. secure the sides with a band
4.-- fix hair sticking out..

TADA!
Happy Weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I do it all the time aswell!
    soooo classy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Good one M.. idol tlaga kita!! :-D

    Love, G

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the chignon! pls sport one soon!

    ReplyDelete