Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wide wake.

Whew! its been a week since we've got back and yes its 5pm and i feel no threat of sleepyness, I am back to feeling human once more.
To say the least Europe was of course -- such fun, beautiful exciting--- all adjectives etc etc...
It was my first time in Barcelona, and it lived up to everything everybody says it is!
 Perfect weather, fab Mandarin Oriental, great sightseeing ---shopping, eating (a lot)..... =), hooked up with an old friend and met a new friend (hi C!)

Sorry for this photo heavy entry...

c...

with habla espanol, chef billionaire playboy lensman dj ,BFF - F Aracama.  



Took the train to Madrid and drove to beautiful wine country Ribera del duero.

Got a tour of Vega Sicillia/valduero and azuaga  -- whoa!!~ silly drunk for 3 days!!!


Drove up to lovely San Sebastian
Food Coma.

...and here I am starstrucked by Senor Arzak, he is the sweetest man =)

I heart Spain, I can only wish more more days and to return the soonest...
We headed for France next...and  thats another kwento....

besos for now....


2 comments:

  1. coolest pics ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    You did soooooo many things!!!
    Im just recovering from the jet lag, how are you doing?
    loooooots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete