Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spooktacular!!


Our much anticipated halloween celebration...We had a little party for family and friends, the mr prepared a bird, kids came in their fave character , guests came hungry and thirsty . ..here are some photos =)






 Our haunted house                                                  Hermionie

Puss in boots havin' -Spiders Blood /( Kool aid)
(we never give candies, always something different-- popcorn/icecream/lemonade/this year BLOOD!
                                      Santana, Harry, Hermionie, Red
                                                          dogs with boots!
                                               thanksgiving dry run..?
                                                      sausage and potatoes
jedi/cowboy
Happy Halloween!!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Looks like the kids had a great time. I loved the set up for the sausage and potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting (again) this year! had a great time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MZM: yes kids had a blast, how did you celebrate? share!
    HM: anytime
    FL: boooooo =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!I love your costums!I come from italy,Naples,come to see my blog!
    if you participate you can also win my GUCCI Giveaway!

    http://therightmixoffashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-bag-charms-of-gucci.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiley should also come in costume (even a headband will do) for next halloween...nq

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, nice costume! My grandparents worked for PanAm.

    ReplyDelete