Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wednesday request

Mrs P and C spotted this and hearted, asked for a little DIY..

                 spotted here                                                 hmmmm, i hope they'll be pleased =0

11 comments:

  1. Hey I want! Drool... Did you make this??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mikka, yes i made this, close enough i think=p, you want?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I want! They'll definitely be pleased! :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a-ha! ehem mrs P, i get to wear it to our christmas party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! that looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. M iLove, love, LOVE mine! Many thanks... wore it the other day to a doctor's appointment and two mini skirted, stiletto-heeled lady doctors asked where I bought it. Twas a struggle to give the website addy whilst on MMC's moving escalator :) Consign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. M! Let's sell it in the store! ..... V

    ReplyDelete
  8. What other colors do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  9. V-- sell? in the store? omg.
    R- any you want...

    ReplyDelete